The Cabins & Campsite
Self catering accommodation on a working farm... experience true farm life and enjoy the beauty of the Overberg Coastal region
About Nuwejaarsrivier Farm
The Cabins & Camp Sites
The cabins and campsites are rented to one group only. Two cabins each have a King bed, with en suite shower and toilet and a coffee station.
The spacious entertainment has a lovely view and guests can enjoy the super large hot tub beside the patio. There is also a pizza oven, outside braai, indoor braai area and a well equipped kitchen.
The ablution facilities for campers offer showers, toilets and basins.
R1500 per Cabin per night (Both Cabins must be rented together)
Camping R250 per adult per night. Children under 18 camp at no charge.
Minimum number of nights may apply for holidays and weekends. This will be stipulated at the time of your enquiry
The Self Catering Cottage
A two bedroom cottage with well equipped kitchen, inside fireplace and outside braai and a wood fired hot tub. Each bedroom has a King size bed and an en suite bathroom with shower and bath. Twin beds option is also available in both rooms.
From R1600 (2 persons) to R2200 (4 persons) per night
Family discount available, as well as longstay and seasonal midweek discounts.
Things to do...
- Arabella Golf Course – 3km
- Hermanus Golf Course – 25km
- Kleinmond Golf Course – 12km
- The Botrivier & Hemel-en-Aarde valleys produce world class wines.
Fishing & Kayaking
- Trout fishing on a catch and release basis is permitted on the farm.
- Hermanus is reknown for whale watching from the cliff tops.
- Many routes close by or simply take short cycle on the farm.
- The Kleinmond mountains have easy to intermediate trails…which lead to spectacular views.